The U.S. Domestic Scan program supports and extends the core activities of the scans through supplementary efforts.
- A central goal of the U.S. Domestic Scan Program is to accelerate the Implementation of innovative practices and technologies. Read how scan teams implement findings through a broad array of channels, including targeted dissemination and implementation activities.
- NCHRP Project 20-68B was designed to Trace the Impacts of the U.S. Domestic Scan Program and document changes that occurred at state transportation agencies in the time since individual scans occurred. The project assessed the investment in domestic scans as a means for facilitating technology transfer among DOTs.
- Highlighted upcoming Events include planned scan webinars and presentations, as well as related national activities.
- Guidance on How to Use the Domestic Scan Website. A number of valuable resources are available to scan team members and program panelist who use a provided login.
- Selected Links point users to other efforts to accelerate the implementation of transportation research that are ongoing at the national level.